The ultimate vegan hotdog
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 270g Asda Plant Based Meat-Free Sausages
- 6pk Warburtons Sliced Hot Dog Rolls
- 4 Asda Vine Ripened Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 little gem lettuce, leaves separated
- 3 tsp American mustard
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 Asda Pickled Gherkins, chopped
Preheat the grill to medium. Arrange the sausages on a grill pan and cook for 12-15mins, turning regularly, until golden brown and heated through.
For each hot dog bun, lay sliced tomatoes along one side of the bun and a couple leaves of lettuce along the other.
Add a sausage to each bun and drizzle mustard over the top. Top with a little of the chopped onion and gherkin before serving.
If you look under 25 and want to purchase age restricted products you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No ID, no sale. Retailers have the right to refuse sale if they believe you to be under the legal age. For more information, visit drinkaware.co.uk.