- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp oil from jar of sun-dried tomatoes
- 300g frozen broad beans
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 400g can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 x 300g cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1-2 celery sticks, sliced
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, sliced
Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, mustard and tomato oil together to make a dressing. Season well.
Cook the broad beans in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Slip off the outer skins with your fingers.
Mix the broad beans, sun-dried tomatoes, red kidney beans and cannellini beans with the dressing. Cover and leave in the fridge to chill until ready to serve. Stir in the celery and spring onions just before serving.