Tofu and pak choi miso broth
- 3tbsp Asda Miso Paste
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 2cm piece ginger, finely grated
- 396g Cauldron Original Tofu, drained and cut into 2cm cubes
- 125g Grower’s Selection Chestnut Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 325g Grower’s Selection Rice Noodles
- 1 pack Grower’s Selection Pak Choi, root removed to separate leaves
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 2tbsp mint leaves
Place the miso paste in a large saucepan and cover with 800ml boiling water. Whisk to combine and bring to a gentle simmer.
Add the chilli, ginger, tofu and mushrooms to the pan and simmer for about 5 mins until the mushrooms have softened.
Stir in the noodles, pak choi and spring onions and simmer for 2 mins.
Heat a frying pan over a medium setting and dry-fry the sesame seeds for 3-4 mins until golden.
Divide the broth between 6 bowls and garnish with the sesame seeds and mint leaves. Serve immediately.