Tofu souvlaki with Greek-style salad
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 100g radishes, quartered
- 100g pitted black olives, drained and halved
- 400g tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cucumber, diced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice 1 lemon, plus extra slices to serve (optional)
- 100g feta, cubed
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 10g basil, finely chopped plus extra to garnish (optional)
- 396g Cauldron Organic Tofu, drained and cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 250g Asda Basmati Micro Rice
- You will also need...
- 8 wood or metal skewers
Preheat the grill to high. Line a baking tray with foil. If using wooden skewers, soak in water.
Mix together the radishes, olives, tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Stir in the lemon juice and feta, then chill.
Stir together the oil, basil, and lemon zest; season with pepper. Add the tofu; toss to coat. Thread onto the skewers, put on the tray and grill for 2-3 mins each side to char and heat through.
Cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Garnish the kebabs with basil and serve with the rice, salad and lemon slices.