- 250g pack Asda Chosen by you Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 396g pack Cauldron Original Tofu
- 2 tbsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 125g carrots, cut into sticks
- 1/2 bunch spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 125g mangetout, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 x 360g bag beansprouts
- 2 x 120g sachets Blue Dragon Chow Mein Stir-Fry Sauce
Heat a large pan of water until boiling. Add the noodles, return to the boil and simmer fast for 4 minutes. Drain well in a colander. Transfer to a bowl, add 1 tsp of the oil and toss so all the noodles are coated. Set aside.
Unwrap the tofu and drain off any excess liquid. Pat dry with kitchen roll to remove as much moisture as possible.
Cut the tofu into 1cm cubes and put in a bowl with the soy sauce. Stir to coat. Set aside for at least 10 minutes to soak in.
Heat the rest of the oil in a wok. Using a slotted spoon, remove the tofu from the soy sauce. Add to the wok. Stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Add the carrots, spring onions, mangetout and red pepper, and stir-fry for another 3-4 minutes.
Add the beansprouts and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add the leftover soy sauce to the tofu and vegetable mixture along with the chow mein sauce. Toss well. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes, stirring. Serve immediately.