Tomato and burrata bruschetta
- 15g coriander, leaves and stalks roughly torn
- 10g mint, leaves only
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 15g pine nuts
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Juice ½ lemon
- 450g Grower's Selection Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 4 slices Extra Special White Bloomer bread
- 2 x 100g packs Extra Special Burrata Mozzarella, drained
- Basil leaves, to serve
Preheat the grill on high. Pulse the herbs, garlic and pine nuts in a processor with 1tsp water to chop, then drizzle in the oil and lemon juice and blend to an almost smooth pesto.
Thread the tomatoes and yellow pepper onto 4 skewers; grill until blistered.
Griddle or toast the bread. Spread with the burrata, top with the tomatoes, pesto and basil; season with black pepper.