- 1.2 litres vegetable stock
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 15g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g Asda Arborio Risotto Rice
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 150g frozen peas
- 100g Grana Padano, grated
Keep the stock hot in a pan over a low heat while making the risotto. Cook the onion for 5 minutes in the butter and oil, add the tomatoes and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the rice and oregano. Add the stock, a ladleful at a time, stirring and adding more when the previous addition has been absorbed. Continue until the rice is creamy – you may not need all the stock.
Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes. Add half of the cheese and season with black pepper. Serve with shavings of the remaining cheese.