Tomato salad with basil mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Chosen by you Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 10 basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 125g Chosen by you Light Mayonnaise
- A variety of tomatoes such as cherry, beef and vine
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
Put the yogurt in a small bowl with the basil leaves and lemon juice. Whizz with a hand-held blender until the basil is finely chopped.
Stir in the mayonnaise and season.
Slice the larger tomatoes or cut into wedges. Halve the small ones. Pile all the tomatoes in a large serving dish. Add the shallot and top with basil leaves.
Serve with the mayonnaise on the side.