Tortilla pizza Florentine
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 100g Asda Light Original Soft Cheese (50% Less Fat)
- 2tbsp Asda 50% Less Fat Crème Fraîche
- 40g baby spinach
- 2 Asda White Wraps
- 2 Extra Special Free Range Blue Araucana Eggs
- Chilli flakes, to serve (optional)
- 20g Asda Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Line a large, shallow baking tray with baking paper.
Mix together the soft cheese and crème fraîche and then stir in the spinach. Divide between the wraps and spread out to top. Make a well in the centre of each wrap and crack in the eggs.
Bake the pizzas for 6-8 mins, until the edges turn brown. Cool for 5 mins. Season with pepper, sprinkle with the chilli, if using, and the Parmesan to serve.
If you look under 25 and want to purchase age restricted products you will need to prove your age. Challenge 25. No ID, no sale. Retailers have the right to refuse sale if they believe you to be under the legal age. For more information, visit drinkaware.co.uk.