Tortilla and salsa salad
- 198g tin sweetcorn in water, drained
- 400g tin black beans in water, drained and rinsed
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, destoned and cubed
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- 15g coriander, finely chopped
- Zest and juice 1 lime
- 230g bag Asda Fine Cut Salad
- 4tbsp Asda Smoky Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 180g bag Asda Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
- 100g Asda 30% Less Fat Mature British Cheese, grated
To make the salsa, mix together the sweetcorn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, spring onions, garlic, coriander, and lime zest and juice. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Put the salad in a bowl, add the dressing and toss to combine. Tip onto a serving platter then top with the tortilla chips and the salsa. Sprinkle over the cheese, to serve.