Totally loaded chilli chips
- 500g Butcher’s Selection Lean Beef Mince
- 1 red onion, finely chopped, plus slices to serve
- 405g can Asda Mixed Beans in Tomato Sauce
- 45g Asda Chilli Con Carne Mix
- 500g Asda Steak Cut Oven Chips
- 1tbsp soured cream
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 50g Asda Reduced Fat Grated Cheddar & Red Leicester
- 20g coriander
Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7.
Heat a pan over a high heat, add the mince and brown. Add the onion and cook for 5 mins until soft. Stir in the beans and chilli mix. Simmer for 20 mins.
Meanwhile, bake the chips according to the pack instructions. Pour the chilli over the chips, top with the cream, tomatoes and cheese. Bake for 5 mins.
Top with coriander and onion slices, and serve.