- 7 sheets leaf gelatine
- 200g Asda Tropical Granola
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 250g Asda Light 50% Less Fat Original Soft Cheese (room temperature)
- 500g Yeo Valley Greek Style 0% Fat Honey Yogurt
- 1tbsp honey
- 2tsp finely grated orange zest
- 2tsp Clearspring Japanese Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder (optional), plus extra to dust
Put the granola in a food processor and blitz into coarse crumbs. Add the rapeseed oil and blitz again until mixed together.
Line a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin with clingfilm. Tip the granola into the base of the tin and press down with a spoon to make an even layer. Chill.
Soak the gelatine in cold water for 5 mins until soft and pliable. Squeeze out the excess water and add the gelatine sheets to a small pan. Melt very gently over a low heat, but do not let the mixture boil as this can prevent the cheesecake setting well.
Mix together the soft cheese, yogurt, honey, orange zest and matcha powder (if using) until well combined, taking care not to overbeat it.
Fold the slightly cooled gelatine into the yogurt mixture. Spoon on top of the granola base and level with the back of a spoon. Cover loosely with clingfilm and chill for 2-3 hrs until set.
Remove from the tin, discarding the cling film, and dust with a little matcha powder to serve (if using).