Tuna fish cakes
- 100g wholemeal bread
- 88g pack Smash Instant Mash Potato
- ½ level tsp Asda Onion Granules
- 2 x 185g cans Chosen by you Tuna Chunks in Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- Frozen green beans and sweetcorn, to serve
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Put the bread on a baking tray and bake for 5 minutes. Cool, then whizz in a processor or with a hand-held blender to make crumbs. Put on a large plate. Line the baking tray with baking paper.
Put the potato in a bowl with the onion granule. Add 375ml boiling water and mix to make mash that's a bit stiffer than usual. Cool.
Drain the tuna, then pat with kitchen paper to remove excess oil. Add to the mash with the ketchup. Shape into 8 cakes.
Put the egg in a shallow dish. Coat the fish cakes first in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs. Bake for 20 minutes until golden and crispy. Serve with green beans and sweetcorn.