- 160g can tuna chunks in brine
- 4 level tbsp light mayonnaise
- 50g mature Cheddar, grated
- 3 spring onions,sliced
- 75g canned sweetcorn, drained
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Black pepper
- 2 Asda MultiseededCiabatta Rolls
Drain and flake the tuna chunks in brine. Mix with the mayonnaise, Cheddar, spring onions, sweetcorn and sun-dried tomatoes. Season with black pepper.
Cut the Ciabatta rolls in half lengthways and top with the tuna mixture. Cook under the grill until the topping is piping hot and the cheese is starting to melt.