Tuna pasta salad
- 300g farfalle (or other short pasta)
- 2 x 185g cans Asda Tuna Chunks in Sunflower Oil, drained, 1 tbsp oil reserved
- 250g cherry tomatoes (or baby plum tomatoes), halved
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, stoned and cut into small slices
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Add the pasta to a large pan of boiling, lightly salted water and boil gently for 10-12 minutes. Drain in a colander and refresh under cold running water. Set aside.
Flake the drained tuna into a bowl and stir in the tomatoes, red onion, avocado and cooled pasta combining the ingredients gently.
Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and reserved tuna oil. Season and drizzle over the salad. Toss together gently before serving.