- 160g can tuna chunks in brine
- 150g Chosen by you Original Soft Cheese (full fat)
- 1 tsp lemon zest, finely grated, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tbsp chopped dill, plus extra to garnish
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced and toasted
- Freshly ground black pepper
Drain the tuna chunks and whizz in a processor (or use a hand-held blender) with the cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and Tabasco until smooth and spreadable.
Season and stir in the dill.
Spread the tuna pâté onto the toasted baguette slices. Serve sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper, and garnished with more sprigs of dill and grated lemon zest.