Be the first to rate this recipe
- 180g pack Asda Ready in Minutes Mash
- 6 tbsp Asda Mustard Mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp fat-free Greek yogurt
- 12 cocktail gherkins, chopped
- 4 tbsp capers, drained and chopped
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 5 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 x 198g cans Asda Tuna in Brine, drained
- 3 tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 325g frozen peas
- 326g can Asda Naturally Sweet Sweetcorn
Pre-heat the oven to 140C/120C Fan/Gas 1. Make up the mashed potato according to the pack instructions. Leave to cool while you make the sauce.
Mix together the mustard mayonnaise, yogurt, gherkins, capers, half the spring onions and 3 tbsp of parsley. Set aside.
Flake the tuna and add to the mash with the rest of the parsley and spring onions. Season and mix well. Using lightly floured hands, shape into 8 patties. Place on a tray and chill for 20 minutes.
Dust the fish cakes with the plain flour. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan and gently fry the cakes, 4 at a time, for 3-4 minutes on each side. Keep the first batch warm in a low oven while you make the rest.
While the fish cakes are cooking, boil the peas for 3 minutes. Add the sweetcorn and simmer for another minute. Drain and serve with the fish cakes and sauce.