Be the first to rate this recipe
- 125g pack Asda Smart Price Mozzarella, drained and chopped
- 200g tomatoes, de-seeded and diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 x 185g cans Asda Smart Price Tuna Chunks In Brine, drained
- 1 pack Asda Tortillas
- 180g bag Asda Smart Price Seasonal Salad
- 250g pot Asda Smart Price Coleslaw
Pre-heat the oven to 110C/100C Fan/Gas ½. Mix the mozzarella with the tomatoes, onion and tuna.
Spoon the tuna mixture onto half of the tortillas, leaving a 2cm border all round. Put the remaining tortillas on top and press together lightly.
Put one quesadilla in a non-stick frying pan and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom starts to brown. Turn over and cook the other side.
Slide on to a baking tray and keep warm in the oven while you cook the others in the same way.
Serve with the seasonal salad and coleslaw.