Tuna spaghetti puttanesca
- 5g spaghetti
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 spring onion
- trimmed and sliced 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- 227g can Napolina Chopped Tomatoes
- 1tsp capers, drained (optional)
- 4 pitted black olives, sliced
- 80g can Princes Tuna Chunks in Spring Water, drained
- Fresh parsley, chopped, to serve (optional)
Cook the spaghetti in a large pan of boiling water for 10-12 mins, then drain.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and cook the spring onion for 2 mins. Add the crushed garlic and chilli flakes, if using, and cook for a further 2 mins.
Add the canned tomatoes, capers, if using, olives and tuna chunks. Simmer gently for a further 5 mins. Add the drained pasta to the sauce. Toss together to mix well.
Serve topped with the chopped fresh parsley, if using, and a sprinkling of black pepper.