Tuna steak noodle bowl
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2tsp rapeseed oil
- 270g pack frozen Asda Yellowfin Tuna Steaks, thawed
- 2 reduced-salt chicken stock cubes, made up to 900ml with boiling water
- 4tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tsp Chinese five-spice
- 50g frozen edamame beans, thawed
- 1½tbsp Asda Rice Vinegar
- 200g pack Asda Egg Noodles
- 1 carrot, sliced into ribbons with a peeler
- 3 spring onions, shredded, plus extra to garnish
- 100g radishes, sliced
Put the eggs in a pan of boiling water. Simmer for 6 mins, drain and plunge into iced water until cool. Peel, halve and set aside.
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the tuna for 6-8 mins until cooked. Remove from the pan, rest for 5 mins, then slice.
Bring the stock to the boil in a pan. Add the sauces, spice, beans and vinegar. Add the noodles. Simmer, covered, for 3-4 mins, adding the carrot for the last 1 min of cooking.
Divide the broth, tuna and veg between 4 bowls. Top each one with ½ an egg, the spring onions and the radishes. Serve immediately.