Tuna & sweetcorn jacket potato
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1 medium potato, baked
- 50g Asda Soft and Creamy Full Fat Soft Cheese
- ½ x 185g can tuna chunks in spring water, well drained
- 1 heaped tbsp canned sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tbsp Cheddar (or Red Leicester)
- Rocket, to serve (optional)
With a teaspoon, scoop out the flesh of the potato into a bowl, leaving a shell about as thick as your little finger, taking care not to break the skin.
Mash the potato and the soft cheese together.
Stir in the tuna and sweetcorn and season with pepper. Use the mixture to stuff the potato shells.
Put on a baking tray. Grate the cheese and sprinkle it on top. Put them in the oven for 10 minutes. Serve with rocket, if liked.