Tuna & sweetcorn pizza
- 290g pack Asda Pizza Mix
- 1-2 tbsp flour, for rolling out
- 1 tsp oil
- 265g jar Asda Tomato and Herb Pizza Topping
- 200g can Asda Tuna in Brine, drained
- 12 olives, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 100g Cheddar, grated
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Put both sachets of pizza mix in a bowl and pour on 200ml warm water (just warmer than your skin). Mix to make a pizza dough. Put on a lightly floured work surface and knead for 5-10 minutes.
Roll out to a 22cm x 30cm oblong and put on a large baking sheet. Brush the surface lightly with the oil, cover loosely with cling film and leave in a warm place for 10-20 minutes to prove.
Remove the cling-film and spread the dough with the pizza topping. Arrange the tuna, olives, onion and sweetcorn on top. Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 20 minutes.