Turkey bang bang wraps
- 430g pack Asda Turkey Breast Strips
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp Asda Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tbsp peanut butter (or tahini)
- 4 Asda Mexican Wraps
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 8cm piece cucumber, de-seeded and cut into thin sticks
- 1 pointed red pepper, de-seeded and sliced
Cut the turkey into smaller strips if necessary and fry in the oil for 5 minutes, stirring often, until cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper.
Whisk the soy sauce, sweet chilli and peanut butter (or tahini), to make a dressing, then spread on the wraps, leaving a 2cm gap round the edge.
Put the vegetables and the turkey on top and roll. Cut in half and serve.