Turkey burgers with sweet potato wedges
- 500g sweet potatoes, scrubbed and cut in wedges
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil, plus 1 tsp
- 1/4-1/2 level tsp Asda Cajun seasoning
- 340g pack Asda Butcher's Selection Turkey Breast Mince
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsely
- 2 tsp Amoy Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 25g fresh white breadcrumbs
- Lettuce leaves to serve
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Put the potatoes in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 3 minutes, drain and pat dry with kitchen paper.
Combine 1 tbsp of the oil with the cajun seasoning in a large bowl, add the potatoes and toss to coat. Put on the tray and bake for 30 minutes.
In another bowl, mix the mince, spring onion, parsley, soy sauce, chilli sauce and breadcrumbs. Season with pepper. Shape into 4 burgers and brush with 1 tsp of oil.
Heat a griddle pan or dry frying pan. Cook the burgers for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve on lettuce and tomato with onion, ketchup and the wedges.