Turkey chilli burgers
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 500g lean minced turkey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or coriander
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Ground black pepper
- Warburtons Thins, to serve
- Salad to serve
Mix together the minced turkey, garlic, chilli, herbs, Worcestershire sauce and plenty of pepper.
Shape the mixture into four even-sized burgers, then brush them lightly with the oil. Pre-heat the grill to medium.
Grill for 5 minutes on each side – or cook on a medium-hot barbecue – until well browned and cooked through. Serve in Warburtons Thins with a side portion of salad. Try juicy, sliced tomatoes, salad leaves, cucumber and grated carrot.