- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 600g pack diced turkey thigh
- 350ml chicken stock, made with 1 stock cube
- 1 1/2 level tsp mixed dried herbs
- 150g Chosen by you frozen Sliced Mushrooms
- 150g Chosen by you frozen Baby Carrots
- 1 level tbsp cornflour
- 100ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
- Boiled new potatoes, to serve
- Green beans, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan, add the shallots and cook until soft. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Increase the heat, add the turkey and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until it starts to brown.
Return the shallots to the pan with the stock and herbs, and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the mushrooms and carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
Mix the cornflour with 2 tbsp water and stir into the fricassée. Simmer, stirring, until thickened. Stir in the crème fraîche and heat through. Serve with potatoes and green beans.