Turkey meatball sub
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and sliced
- 400g pack Butcher’s Selection Turkey Meatballs (contains 12)
- 350g pack Chosen by you Italian Chargrilled Vegetable Sauce
- 2 Asda Italian Sub Rolls, cut in half
- 75g Chosen by you 30% Less Fat Mature Light British Cheese, grated
- Salad, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the pepper slices for 3-4 minutes until softened. Remove and set aside.
Add the meatballs and fry for 10-15 minutes, turning often, until cooked through. Stir in the vegetable sauce and heat through.
Open the halved sub rolls and add a layer of cooked peppers. Put 3 meatballs and the sauce in each roll. Sprinkle with cheese and toast lightly under the grill. Serve with salad.