- 350g Butcher's Selection Extra Lean British Turkey Mince
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 20g dried breadcrumbs
- 4tbsp roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2tsp olive oil
- 2tbsp tomato purée
- 400g tin Asda Italian Chopped Tomatoes With Herbs
- 300g Asda Wholewheat Spaghetti
Put the turkey mince, spring onions, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, breadcrumbs and half the parsley in a bowl. Mix together with your hands. Divide into 16 pieces and roll each one into a ball. Cover and chill until ready to cook.
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan and fry the meatballs until browned. Mix the tomato purée with 200ml boiling water. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and pour over the meatballs. Simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti for 10-12 mins until tender. Drain, reserving 3tbsp of the cooking water. Add this to the pan with the tomatoes and meatballs. Serve the meatballs over the pasta, sprinkled with the remaining parsley and seasoned with freshly ground black pepper.