- 500g pouch Asda Chicken Stock
- 1 star anise
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 3 cardamom pods, smashed
- 1 red chilli, de-seeded and chopped, plus slices to garnish
- 1cm piece root ginger, peeled and grated
- 340g pack Butcher’s Selection Turkey Breast Fillet, sliced
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Blue Dragon Fish Sauce
- 325g pack Asda Rice Noodles
- 250g beansprouts, to serve
- 3 spring onions, trimmed and sliced, to serve
- Fresh coriander, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
Put the chicken stock in a large pan with the star anise, cinnamon, cardamom pods, chilli, ginger and 100ml water. Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the turkey to the pan. Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Add the lime juice, fish sauce and rice noodles and heat until simmering again.
Remove the turkey and noodles with a slotted spoon and divide between 4 large bowls.
Discard the star anise and cinnamon stick. Pour over the stock. Sprinkle chilli slices, beansprouts, spring onions, coriander and mint leaves on top before serving.