Turkey satay noodles
- 2 tbsp groundnut oil (or sunflower oil)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 red chillies, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 100g crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Finely grated zest of ½ lime
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 530g pack Asda Turkey Breast Steaks, cut into small pieces
- 250g pack Asda Medium Egg Noodles
- 2 heaped tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra, to serve
To make the satay sauce, heat half the oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft. Add half the chillies and cook for 1 minute, then add the peanut butter, soy sauce, lime zest and juice, Thai fish sauce, coconut milk, and sugar. Heat slowly, stirring, until smooth.
Heat the rest of the oil in a wok, add the turkey pieces and stir-fry for about 5 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
Meanwhile, add the egg noodles to a pan of boiling water and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain, then add the noodles to the turkey with the satay sauce.
Stir in the coriander, then serve, sprinkled with the remaining chilli and coriander.