Turkey satay stir-fry
- 3 tbsp Amoy Low Salt Soy Sauce
- 3 level tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 250g Asda Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp Asda Groundnut Oil (or sunflower oil)
- 340g Asda Butcher's Selection Turkey Breast Steak, cut into small strips
- 125g pack Asda Baby Corn
- 155g pack Sugar Snap Peas
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into strips
For the satay sauce, mix the soy sauce with the peanut butter, sweet chilli sauce and 4 tbsp hot water. Set aside.
Add the egg noodles to a large pan of boiling water, bring back to the boil and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a wok and stir-fry the turkey for 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Add to the noodles with any meat juices.
Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Halve the baby corn, then cook along with the other vegetables for 3-4 minutes.
Return the noodles to the wok and satay sauce. Heat through and serve.