Turkey sausage, spinach and sweet potato hash
- 454g pack Butcher's Selections British Caramelised Onion Turkey Sausages
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1tsp Scratch Cook Chopped Garlic
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 500g Frozen for Freshness Sweet Potato Chunks
- 180g bag mild baby spinach
- 2 spring onions, sliced
Cook the turkey sausages according to the pack instructions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onion for 4-5 mins over a medium heat until softened and starting to colour. Stir in the garlic, peppers and frozen sweet potato, then cook for 10-12 mins until the sweet potato has cooked through.
Stir the spinach through the mixture and transfer to serving dish. Slice the cooked sausages, arrange on top of the veg, then sprinkle with the sliced spring onions and ground black pepper.