Twice-baked sweet potatoes with bean chilli
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 15g coriander, chopped
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 400g tin Asda Mixed Bean Salad in Water, drained and rinsed
- 198g tin sweetcorn, drained
- ½tsp smoked paprika
- 1tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 small avocado, peeled, destoned and cut into small chunks
- 1 lime, sliced, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork, then roast on a tray for 55 mins. Allow to cool a little, then halve and scoop the flesh into a bowl, reserving the skins.
Mix in the cherry tomatoes, most of the spring onions and half the coriander. Season with freshly ground black pepper, spoon back into the skins and bake for 15 mins.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan on a medium setting, add the garlic and fry for 2 mins. Add the beans, sweetcorn, paprika, Cajun seasoning, chopped tomatoes and 100ml water. Stir, then simmer for 25 mins until thickened.
Spoon the beans over the sweet potatoes and top with the avocado. Sprinkle with the remaining spring onions and coriander, then serve with the lime slices on the side.