Uchucuta (peruvian salsa)
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 31g pack flat-leaf parsley
- 100g feta, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 level tbsp Chosen by you Easy Red Chilli paste
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 1 level tsp dried tarragon
- 40g frozen sweetcorn
- Baby potatoes, to serve
- Steak, to serve
Discard the stems from the parsley, chop the leaves and put in a large bowl. Crumble in the feta. Add the oil, chilli paste, crème fraîche and the other herbs.
In a small frying pan, cook the sweetcorn, stirring, until it starts to brown. Add to the feta mixture, season and mix. Serve hot or cold.