Ultimate lobster rolls
- 4 frozen Extra Special Lobster Tails, thawed
- 3tbsp Asda Real Mayonnaise
- 2tbsp chopped chives
- Zest 1 lemon
- 6 Extra Special All-Butter Mini Brioche
- 2tbsp Lurpark Garlic Butter, melted
- 1 box cress, trimmed
- 1 Little Gem lettuce, shredded
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Preheat the barbecue or grill. Cook the lobster tails for 10 mins, turning once or twice. Cool for a few mins.
Mix the mayo, chives and zest in a large bowl. Shell the lobster tails and chop into pieces. Add to the mayo, stir and set aside.
Half-split the brioche buns lengthways. Brush the cut sides with the melted garlic butter. Grill cut-side down for 30 secs.
Fill each roll with cress, lettuce and the lobster. Serve with lemon wedges.