Unicorn frozen yogurt
- 11.5g sachet Hartley’s Sugar Free Orange Jelly
- 11.5g sachet Hartley’s Sugar Free Lime Jelly
- 11.5g sachet Hartley’s Sugar Free Raspberry Jelly
- A few drops of Asda yellow, green and pink natural food colouring
- 1kg Asda Greek Style Fat Free Natural Yogurt
- 3tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 3 waffle ice cream cones, to decorate
- Dr Oetker gold shimmer spray
- 1tbsp pink Asda shimmer sugar
Put each flavour of jelly into a separate bowl and dissolve in 100ml boiling water. Leave the mixtures to cool fully at room temperature and stir a couple of drops of each corresponding food colouring into the jelly mixtures.
Divide the yogurt into evenly between the 3 bowls and stir until combined. Pour into 3 separate lidded freezer safe containers.
Cover and freeze for 8hrs or overnight, until fully frozen.
One at a time, blend each froyo in a food processor with 1 tbsp of milk until smooth and the ice crystals have broken up, rinsing the food processor between each flavour.
Place tablespoons of each froyo into one large, lidded container, alternating between flavour and smooth over with the back of a spoon to combine. Return to the freezer for 1hr.
Meanwhile, to make ‘unicorn horns’ carefully slice off the lower third of the waffle cones, stand on a sheet of parchment and spray with gold shimmer spray. Set aside to dry.
When the froyo is solid, sprinkle with the shimmer sugar and top with the ‘unicorn horns’.
The leftover froyo will keep in the freezer in a sealed container for up to 1 month.