Vegan baked veggie fusilli
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 300g Asda Fusilli
- 2tbsp olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 large red onion, finely sliced
- 250g Frozen for Freshness Butternut Squash Chunks
- 1 roasted pepper (from a jar), sliced
- 75g Extra Special Whole Kalamata Olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 430g jar Extra Special Garlic & Herb Passata
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- ½ reduced-salt vegetable stock cube, made up to 400ml
- 150g Grower’s Selection Vine Ripened Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 x 160g packs Extra Special Tenderstem Broccoli
- 120g vegan cheese alternative of choice
- 25g dill, stems removed, leaves roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6.
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions for 10 mins, then drain.
Heat the oil in a large ovenproof dish over a medium heat, add the onions and fry for 4 mins until soft but not coloured.
Tip in the cooked pasta then stir in the butternut squash, roasted pepper, olives, pasta sauce, chilli flakes and stock. Bring the mixture to the boil and set the cherry tomato vines on top. Cover and bake in the oven for 25 mins.
Remove from the oven, stir in most of the dill then return to the oven for a further 5 mins.
To serve, crumble over the cheese alternative, scatter over the rest of the dill and drizzle over a little extra olive oil.