Vegan burger with sweetcorn salsa
- 3 Frozen for Freshness Mini Corn Cobs
- 1 red pepper, halved and deseeded
- 1 green chilli
- 1 red onion, skin-on, quartered
- Juice 1 lime
- 1tsp chopped coriander leaves
- 4 Plant Based frozen Meat-Free Burgers
- 80g Free From Mature Cheddar Alternative
- 4 Warburton’s Sliced Soft White Rolls
- 4tbsp Hellman’s Vegan Mayonnaise
- 20g rocket leaves
Heat the griddle pan or barbecue to medium.
For the salsa, griddle the corn, pepper, chilli and onion for 10-15 mins until charred. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
Slice the corn kernels from the cob and put in a bowl. Remove the skins from the pepper, chilli and onion and chop finely. Add to the bowl. Stir through the lime juice and coriander.
Griddle or barbecue the burgers from frozen for 8 mins on each side until piping hot and charred. Top each one with ¼ of the cheese alternative.
Toast the cut sides of the rolls. Spread each base with the mayo. Stack with the rocket, a burger, 1tbsp salsa and a roll top. Serve with the remaining salsa.