Be the first to rate this recipe
- 280g pack Naked Glory Roast Tenderstrips
- 400g tin black beans in water, drained
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 180g pack Asda Lightly Salted Tortilla Chips
- 150g Asda Free From Grated Cheese Alternative
- 200g pot Asda Cool Tomato Salsa
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, destoned and flesh diced
- Juice ½ lime
- Sliced red jalapeños, to serve
Preheat the oven to 190C/170C Fan/ Gas 5. Add the beans and ½ the spring onions to a bowl and mash with a fork.
Place the tortillas in a large, shallow ovenproof dish and cover with ½ the cheese alternative. Cook for 5 mins.
Drizzle the salsa over the chips and scatter over the tenderstrips and ½ the tomatoes. Add the bean mixture in blobs, then top with the remaining cheese alternative. Cook for 15 mins or until hot and melted.
Meanwhile, toss the avocado with the lime juice. Scatter over the hot nachos along with the jalapeños, remaining tomatoes and spring onions.