Vegan spring rolls
Be the first to rate this recipe
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 100g beansprouts
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 180g trimmed fine beans
- 2 spring onions, halved then thinly sliced lengthways
- 2tsp Asda Easy Ginger
- 225g tin Asda Water Chestnuts, drained and sliced
- 200g Asda Ready Rolled Filo Pastry
- Reduced-salt soy sauce, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Heat half the sesame oil in a wok or large nonstick frying pan. Stir-fry the garlic, beansprouts, pepper, beans and onions for 3-4 mins on a high setting until starting to colour. Take the pan off the heat and stir in the ginger and water chestnuts.
Slice the filo into 12 rectangles. Put 1 heaped tbsp of the veg at one end of each piece of filo and roll up, making sure the ends are folded in. Brush a little of the remaining oil over the edge of the filo to seal.
Arrange the spring rolls on the baking tray and cook in the oven for 15-18 mins, until golden brown and crisp. Serve the spring rolls with the soy sauce, for dipping.