Vegan stuffed cabbage rolls
- 6-8 large Savoy cabbage leaves
- 1tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 400g Frozen for Freshness Butternut Squash Chunks, thawed
- 1tsp cumin
- Pinch crushed chilli flakes
- 400g tin Asda Mexican Style Bean Mix in Water, drained
- 500g Asda Tomato Passata with Chilli and Peppers
- 200g Asda Easy Cook Basmati White Rice
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4.
Microwave the cabbage leaves for 1 min, then allow to cool.
In a frying pan, heat the oil on medium. Fry the onion and garlic for 6 mins until softened.
Add the butternut squash and cook for 6 mins. Take off the heat. Add the cumin, chilli flakes and mixed beans.
Pour the passata in the baking dish. Spoon the squash mixture into the cabbage leaves and fold into rolls. Put on the passata, seam-side down.
Bake for 15-20 mins until the passata is bubbling.
Cook the rice according to the pack instructions. Serve with the cabbage rolls and passata.