Vegetable chilli with brown rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 250g baby turnips, peeled and sliced
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 2 x 400g cans Asda Chopped Tomatoes with Chillies and Peppers
- 2 tsp Asda Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 100g fine green beans, halved
- 2 x 290g cans Asda Chilli Beans
- Brown rice, to serve
- Coriander, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion until soft and golden. Add the turnips, squash and chopped tomatoes, then cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
Add the sweet chilli sauce and green beans, and cover and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
Add the chilli beans and their sauce and simmer for 3 minutes. Serve with brown rice and garnish with coriander.