Vegetable curry with naans
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100g carrots, cut into chunks
- 200g frozen Scratch Cook Sweet Potato Chunks
- 200g pack Grower’s Selection Cauliflower Florets
- 500g jar Good& Counted Rogan Josh Cooking Sauce
- 400g can Asda Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 x 2-pack Asda Plain Naans
Fry the onion in the oil over a low heat for 5 mins. Add the carrots, stir to coat and cook for 5 mins until the onion is soft.
Add the sweet potato, cauliflower and curry sauce. Cover and simmer for 10 mins, stirring occasionally. Add the chickpeas and simmer for 10 mins, stirring often.
Meanwhile, preheat the grill. Sprinkle the naans with a few drops of water and grill for 2 mins on each side. Serve with the curry.