- 250g carrots, sliced
- 1 leek, trimmed and sliced
- 1 level tbsp flour
- 2 courgettes, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp Asda Smart Price Dried Mixed Herbs
- 400g can Asda Green Lentils, drained and rinsed
- 410g can Asda Butterbeans, drained and rinsed
- 600g Asda Smart Price potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Cook the carrots and leek over a low heat, covered, in 2 tbsp oil for 10 minutes. Stir in the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
Stir in 425ml water and heat until thickened.
Add the courgettes, red pepper, herbs, lentils and butterbeans. Heat until almost simmering, then pour into a casserole dish.
Arrange the potato slices on top. Brush with oil. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
Uncover and cook for another 50 minutes or until golden brown on top.