Vegetable korma curry
- 125g carrots, thickly sliced
- 125g potatoes, peeled weight, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 125g parsnips, peeled weight, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 200g jar Asda Chosen by you Korma Curry Paste
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 100g frozen peas
- 100g fine green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 level tbsp cornflour, mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 75ml reduced-fat crème fraîche
- Asda Good For You Naan Bread, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
Put the carrots, potatoes and parsnips in a pan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Cook the onion in the oil in the saucepan, over a low heat, until soft but not coloured. Stir in the curry paste and cook over a low heat for another 30 seconds.
Add the carrots, potatoes and parsnips and stir to coat everything. Add the tomatoes and 100ml water and heat until simmering. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Add the peas and beans and bring back to the boil. Simmer for another 6 minutes until the beans are just tender.
Add the chickpeas and cornflour, then simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in the crème fraîche and heat. Serve with the naan and lime wedges.