- 2 aubergines, sliced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, de-seeded and sliced
- 500g Asda Simply Tomato and Herb Sauce
- 300g can Asda Borlotti Beans, drained
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 50g extra mature Cheddar, grated
- 250g Asda Good For You Greek Yogurt
Pre-heat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Line 2 baking trays and put the aubergine slices on them. Brush with a tablespoon of oil and bake for 10 minutes. Turn over and brush with another tablespoon of oil. Cook for a further 10 minutes.
Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and cook the onion, over a low heat, until soft. Add the peppers to the pan and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes. Add the tomato and herb sauce along with the beans and stir well.
Spread half the mixture in an ovenproof dish and cover with half the aubergines. Top with the rest of the sauce and aubergines.
Beat together the egg, cornflour, cheese and yogurt, and season. Pour over the aubergines and bake for 30 minutes.