Vegetable-packed burrito bowl
- 400g Frozen for Freshness Sweet Potato Chunks
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 100g red cabbage, shredded
- 1 lemon, ½ juiced, ½ cut into wedges to serve
- 275g pack Plant Based Meat-Free Mince
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 x 250g packs Asda Wholegrain Micro Rice
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 30g wild rocket
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 20g pomegranate seeds
- Pinch Asda Crushed Chillies
Preheat the oven to 200C/180C Fan/Gas 6. Toss the frozen sweet potato with ½ the oil; roast for 20 mins or until browned at the edges.
Toss the cabbage with the lemon juice and set aside for 20 mins.
Heat the remaining oil in a nonstick frying pan. Fry the mince and onion for 6-8 mins to brown.
Heat the rice according to pack instructions and divide between 4 bowls. Arrange the cabbage, the mince, the sweet potato, avocado and rocket on top of the rice.
Garnish with the spring onion, pomegranate seeds, crushed chillis and lemon wedges, to squeeze.