- 100g Asda Frozen Chopped Onion
- 25g butter
- 2 tsp plain flour
- 1 vegetable stock cube, dissolved in 150ml hot water
- 250g pack Asda Frozen Asparagus
- 200g Asda Frozen Peas
- 200g Asda Frozen Broad Beans
- 1 tsp Mixed Dried Herbs
- 3 x 200g sachets Asda Frozen Steamed White Rice
- 75g Asda Smart Price Cashew Nuts
Gently fry the onion in the butter for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Remove from the heat and stir in the flour. Slowly pour in the vegetable stock, stirring constantly.
Add the frozen vegetables and the herbs and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Cook the rice as per the pack instructions. Fry the cashews in a non-stick frying pan, tossing all the time, until they turn golden.
Stir the cashew nuts into the vegetables and then stir everything into sauce. Serve on top of the rice.