Vegetable pizza with sweet potato wedges
- 2 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed and patted dry
- 1 tbp sunflower oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 sachet (from a 290g pack) Chosen by you Pizza Base Mix
- Flour, for dusting
- 3 level tbsp tomato purée
- 125g pack Chosen by you Lighter Mozzarella, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper (or orange pepper), de-seeded and sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 70g Asda Wild Rocket
Pre-heat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Grease 2 baking trays. Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and toss with 1 tbsp oil into a bowl. Put on a baking tray and cook for 45 minutes, or until tender and tinged brown.
Meanwhile, combine the pizza mix with 100ml warm water. Knead on a floured surface for 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic. Roll out to a 20cm circle and put on a baking tray. Cover with oiled cling film, then leave in a warm place for 10 minutes.
Remove the cling film from the base. Spread with tomato purée. Top with the cheese and the remaining vegetables.
Bak for 12 minutes. Serve with rocket and wedges.