Vegetable spring rolls
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced into thin ribbons
- 150g red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 75g mangetout
- 1tsp Chinese five spice
- 2tsp light soy sauce
- tsp sesame oil
- 125g Asda Fresh Rice Noodles
- 3 sheets filo pastry
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1tsp poppy seeds
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Sweet chilli sauce, to dip
Preheat the oven to 200C/ 180C Fan/Gas 6 and line a baking tray. Put the veg in a bowl, sprinkle over the five spice and soy and mix well.
Wipe a nonstick pan or wok with the oil and heat. Add the veg and noodles, cover and cook on a medium heat for 2-3 mins. Mix well and remove from the heat.
Cut the filo sheets in half. Place the filling in the centre of each piece, then roll up with the fold at the bottom. Tuck in the ends.
Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle with the poppy seeds. Bake for 20-25 mins until golden.
Serve with lime wedges and sweet chilli sauce.